EU Logistics Account Manager (French Speaking)
So. What the deal?
We are on the look out for a talented, entrepreneurial and personable French speaking Senior Logistics Account Manager to support the next stage of development of our fulfillment network.
As a our French Senior Logistics Account Manager you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our customer delivery experience meets the same high quality as the products we sell, by implementing a best in class ecommerce delivery proposition.
You will lead strategic initiatives to secure eve’s competitive advantage in the marketplace while optimizing our cost base and be responsible for key, high volume carrier accounts in the UK and France, ensuring third party warehousing conforms to service expectations.
In your team you will have a Logistics Specialist reporting to you, so it goes without saying that you will have previous experiences in manager people and managing them brilliantly.
As our French Senior Logistics Account Manager you are responsibile for all B2C order management and optimizing order flows both internally and with our partner channels (Next, Amazon etc.).
The day to day stuff
- Manage and development of Logistics Coordinator responsible for B2C order management, working closely together to automate/optimize this part of the business
- Responsible for in-life carrier management, with ongoing focus on service and cost improvements
- Sourcing/conducting RFPs for new carriers as and when required to meet the needs of our expanding product portfolio
- Reporting on KPIs relating to area of responsibility (NPS, OTIF etc.), setting clear and ambitious goals and providing well analysed insights on progress
- Identify transportation network and carrier risks and implement mitigation plans (e.g. peak season planning)
- Build training manuals for CS and other cross-functional teams who are dependent on Logistics to effectively manage customer queries
We'll love you if you have:
- Proven track record as a Logistics Manager or Senior Specialist within a Retail/FMCG environment
- French will be your Mother Tongue or second language
- Super strong understanding/network of B2C carrier networks in UK and France
- Top notch analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Utilise strong oral and written communication skills - able to communicate effectively with carrier executives, Eve senior management, tech teams etc.
- Background in customer focused innovation
- Led/supported negotiations regarding cost and service with carriers
- Proactive and diligent mindset. You support others, get stuck in and share a willingness to work together
- Boundless energy and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire others to achieve the goal
- Resilient to change, flexible and adaptable
- Constantly trying to improve things and confident to challenge previous decision making
- You'll liken your organisations skills to Monica Geller.
And even more if:
- Strong understanding of WMS systems, inventory control processes, and general E2E manufacturer to customer supply chain knowledge
- Previous people management experience
- Accountability for Logistics/carrier P&L
What you’ll love about eve
Aside from the role, the people and the office, we have a few other things that make eve an awesome place to be: -
- No more sleepless nights. Once you’ve passed probation, you’ll receive a pillow and eve mattress on us! You will never have been so excited about a mattress and pillow.
- You’ll have the choice to sign up to Vitality (private health insurance) on completion of probation! No costs to you. Which means 24/7 online GPs, access to great medical care, incentive points to get fit/stay fit, and seriously cool discounts.
- A lie-in on your birthday? A celebratory afternoon spent in the pub? We give you a half day’s leave (in addition to your 25 days) on your birthday. Celebrate in style.
- We are passionate about your growth and throughout the year want to understand your development. The eve house of learning will support you with your development needs both personally and professionally.
- Earn those points by getting active at Fitness First. Located underneath the office, there’s no excuses for skipping your workout. If you want to join, you can take advantage of our corporate rate (just £35 per month) - we’ll deduct this from your salary
- Fancy finding out what all the fuss about yoga is about? Every Thursday morning, our lovely Rachel helps us unwind and get fit with an hour’s workout. We have showers as well if you work up a sweat!
- A healthy breakie sets you up for the day ahead and Wednesday mornings we provide you with the fuel to get through the day. Smashed avocado is our specialty.
- What better way to relax and get to know the team than Friday drinks? We’ll see you in the kitchen at 4pm every other Friday, where the fully stocked drinks fridge will be waiting for you
- We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join the eve team. Where better to start than friends and family? If you recommend someone for a role we are recruiting for, and they are successful, you’ll receive £500 once they complete their 3-month probation
- Recongising others success is important to us at eve and we have our regular ‘Above and Beyond’ nominations every other Friday with monthly prizes.