Customer Experience Executive
Who are we?
Launching back in February 2015, eve began with one belief – that everybody deserves the perfect start. With the aim of designing sleep products that are simply beautiful, and beautifully simple, eve promises a more energised morning and productive day thanks to the belief that every great day starts the night before.
Founded in London, UK and established across Europe, eve’s ambition is to re energize the tired sleep industry by offering a more convenient, customer-first service and superior products that don't compromise quality for price.
So what’s the deal?
We are looking for a passionate Customer Experience Executive who thinks with a 'Customer First' head, to join our team.
As part of the Customer Service team you will be working with 10 other Customer Experience experts, all with one thing in common providing the best possible start to all our eve customers.
As a Customer Experience Executive you will touch on every point of the customers experience journey from answering inquires via a range of channels, educating and offering other eve products to the customers that may benefit their sleep wellness as well as taking ownership of any escalated issues and finding the solution that puts our Customer first.
If you are a real team player, who is committed, passionate with boundless energy always thinking 'Customer First' then read on!
Day to day stuff
- Answering customer’s enquiries via all channels such as phone, email, live chat and social media
- Ensure all contacts are answered within the agreed time and to ensure up sell, cross sell and alternatives are offered.
- Ownership of any escalated issues regarding delivery or collection, following up with customer and logistic partners to ensure a fast resolution.
- Maintain a full understanding of the eve products to ensure top quality assistance for pre-sale enquiries and drive them to a successful sale.
- Represent the brand. As the voice of eve you’ll always provide an engaging, positive, vibrant and extraordinary customer experience.
- Follow up with customers when necessary to ensure an outstanding customer experience is provided during the customer’s journey.
- Keeping customers informed of delivery updates, delays or stock shortages.
- Provide excellent after - sales service by processing return request in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaising with the operations team and follow up on outstanding order and shipping updates.
- Ensuring that customer enquiries are dealt with promptly and in line with the business service level agreements.
What we'll love about you: -
- An expert when it comes to working in a customer facing role you will know what it takes to deliver first class customer service.
- High energy, adaptability, and the ability to present solutions with passion - we’re after someone who wants to change the world of sleep for our customers!
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service
- Social media guru with experience of using instant and social messaging
- Experience with Magento and Zendesk preferable but not essential
- Top notch written communication and grammar skills. You know the difference between the brought and bought and your and you’re
- Known for your relationship building and be empathetic.
- Passionate to collaborate on ideas and are always an active member in any team.
- It’s faster paced than a team of huskies here at eve so you will need to be use to working in a similar environment
- You’ll have an endearingly affinity for Microsoft Office and all it quirks
- You’ll be better at communication than postman Pat with 12 phones and a carrier pigeon.
- A Puss-in-Boots-level planner and organisational skills to rival Monica Geller
- You’ll be well practiced at using your initiative, have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow.
- Happy to have a flexible schedule
- Experience in retail and e-commerce is preferable, however not essential.
What you'll love about eve: -
Aside from the role, the people and the office, we have a few other things that make eve a pretty amazing place to be: -
- Competitive salary £20 - £23k dependent on experience.
- No more sleepless nights. Once you’ve passed probation, you’ll receive a pillow and eve mattress on us! You will never have been so excited about a mattress and pillow.
- You’ll have the choice to sign up to Vitality (private health insurance) on completion of probation! No costs to you. Which means 24/7 online GPs, access to great medical care, incentive points to get fit/stay fit, and seriously cool discounts.
- A lie-in on your birthday? A celebratory afternoon spent in the pub? We give you a half day’s leave (in addition to your 25 days) on your birthday. Celebrate in style.
- We are passionate about your growth and throughout the year want to understand your development. The eve house of learning will support you with your development needs both personally and professionally.
- Earn those points by getting active at Fitness First. Located underneath the office, there’s no excuses for skipping your workout. If you want to join, you can take advantage of our corporate rate (just £35 per month) - we’ll deduct this from your salary
- Fancy finding out what all the fuss about yoga is about? Every Thursday morning, our lovely Rachel helps us unwind and get fit with an hour’s workout. We have showers as well if you work up a sweat!
- A healthy breakie sets you up for the day ahead and Wednesday mornings we provide you with the fuel to get through the day. Smashed avocado is our specialty.
- What better way to relax and get to know the team than Friday drinks? We’ll see you in the kitchen at 4pm every other Friday, where the fully stocked drinks fridge will be waiting for you
- We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join the eve team. Where better to start than friends and family? If you recommend someone for a role we are recruiting for, and they are successful, you’ll receive £500 once they complete their 3-month probation
- Recognising others success is important to us at eve and we have our regular ‘Above and Beyond’ nominations every other Friday with monthly prizes.